Marbled Frozen Yogurt Bark
A healthy dessert alternative that is as fun to eat as it is to make!
2 cups full fat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Mix the yogurt, honey and cocoa powder together in a bowl until combined.
2. Chop bananas, strawberries into round bite sized slices.
3. Pour half of the yogurt mixture into a parchment lined dish. Add about half of the bananas, strawberries and blueberries in a layer. Spread remaining yogurt on top and finish with remaining fruit.
4. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or overnight until solid.
5. Remove from freezer and cut into chunks with sharp knife.
6. Serve immediately or place in freezer bag and store for 2 months.