Yakisoba (Japanese Stir Fry Noodles)
1 package Yakisoba Noodles
1 stalk of celery
1 red pepper
4 cabbage leaves
2 Tbsp cooking oil
Dash of salt and pepper
4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp granulated sugar
1. Whisk all the ingredients for Yakisoba sauce and set aside.
2. Slice the onion, cut the carrot into julienned strips, cut the cabbage, celery and red pepper into small bite pieces.
3. In a skillet or wok, heat oil on medium high heat. Cook the onion, carrot and red pepper for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the cabbage and cook until almost tender.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer the yakisoba noodles to a sieve and quickly run hot water over yakisoba noodle. Separate the noodles with hands.
7. Add the noodles to the skillet/wok, and lower the heat to medium. It’s best to use tongs to combine the noodles with ingredients. Keep an eye on the noodles as they may stick to the skillet/wok.
8. Add Yakisoba Sauce and mix all together.