“DINO EGGS TOFU DONUTS”
1 cup tofu
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 cups flour
1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3 cups of vegetable oil to fry doughnuts
½ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup milk
¼ cup black sesame seeds
DIRECTIONS (Making the dough)
1. Mix the flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the tofu, 1 cup of sugar and vegetable oil.
3. Fold the wet and dry ingredients together; it will make airy dough. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Roll into teaspoon size dinosaur egg shaped donut holes.
5. Fry the donuts in 3 cups of oil for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown.
Making the Topping:
1. Mix the powdered sugar and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. Glaze donuts then sprinkle with black sesame seeds.